VEST CARE AND CLEANING
Inspect your vest before every use and be sure to follow our storing and cleaning instructions to maintain your vest in good condition.
If you experience a fall, inspect your vest thoroughly for signs of possible material or component failure.
Be sure to follow our storing and cleaning instructions to maintain your vest in good condition.
Tipperary recommends you replace your vest no later than five to seven years from the date of purchase. Over time, use of the vest and exposure to outdoor conditions may cause the materials to degrade which may be unseen. The materials may degrade from use and body heat that may be unseen. Tipperary is always researching and introducing improvements. Vest standards also change over time.
If your vest is too loose or too tight, it should be replaced.
- Store your vest flat or use hanger
- Do not store your vest in direct sunlight or expose it to high temperatures.
Shell and Padding
- Where applicable, remove the interior protective padding of the vest prior to washing.
- Hand wash in cold water using a mild detergent
- Rinse in cold water shake and hang to dry.
- Do not machine wash or dry clean.
- Do not use bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not use the dryer, air dry only
Hook and Fasteners (Velcro®)
- Make sure the hook and pile are kept free of lint, dirt, horse hair or other particles.
- Clean with a stiff, bristle brush.
Before fastening the zipper, ensure side adjustments, laces, and buckles are loosened first. This will reduce the amount of pressure on the zipper when you put on the vest. Zip it up and then make the required adjustments.