We use commercially reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Information from disclosure or unauthorized access. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished if you are using a shared computer. We are not liable for disclosure of data due to errors in transmission, unauthorized access or acts by third parties, or omissions or acts beyond our reasonable control. We do not guarantee that your Personal Information or Non-Personally Identifiable Information (as defined below) may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
Types of Information Collected
We will collect two types of information from you: information that specifically identifies you (“Personal Information”) and information that does not identify you as a person (“Non-Personally Identifiable Information”).
We sometimes ask you for certain kinds of Personal Information to provide the services you request. This information includes:
- Shopping: We may ask for information such as your name, billing and shipping address, telephone number, email address and payment card information in order to process your purchase, confirm your order and ship the items to you. If you elect to be added to the Company’s Tipperary brand’s newsletter and/or marketing list, we may use your contact information to communicate with you about our products, services, surveys and promotions.
- My Account: You have the opportunity to create a personal shopping account with the Company’s Tipperary brand, which allows you to shop faster and easier. Using a user name (your email address) and a password of your choice, you may access your account online at any time to add, delete, or change information. In creating this account, you authorize Frances Valentine to store your name and email address. Should you elect to do so, you may also include in your “My Account” your telephone number, birthday month and day, and shipping, billing addresses. If you choose to include such additional information then you are also authorizing the Company to store such information accordingly. Each of these options is for your convenience only. If you ever use a public computer to visit the ‘My Account’ section of our Website we strongly encourage you to log out at the conclusion of your session.
When you create an account with the Company you will be given the option to be added to the Company’s Tipperary brand’s newsletter/marketing list. Whether or not you select this option, your personal information will never be sold to anyone and except as specifically provided herein, your personal information will not be shared.
- Email List: You may also sign up on the Website to receive promotional emails from the Company’s Tipperary brand. To sign up we may ask for information such as your name, email address, mailing address, telephone number, gender, age, birthday and preferences. Subscriptions to the email list can be cancelled at any time.
- Removal from Lists: To be removed from our marketing list, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org may also click the unsubscribe button found at the bottom of the emails in order to be removed from emails that we send to you. Please allow us at least ten (10) business days from when the request was received to complete the removal, as some of our promotions may already have been in process before you submitted your request.
- Customer Care: If you call or email with our Customer Care department, we may ask for information such as your name, email address, mailing address, telephone number, and if you choose to make a purchase, your credit card information. We use this information to assist you and to process or review your transaction. When you place an order through Customer Care, you will be asked to provide your credit card information. The Company does not store your credit card information.
- Surveys, Sweepstakes and Promotions: On this Website, you may be able to participate in surveys, sweepstakes and promotions. If you choose to participate in these promotions, we may request information such as your name, age, email address, mailing address, telephone number, and interests or product preferences. This Personal Information is used to enter into our contests, sweepstakes and promotions. We may use this information to communicate with you about our products, services and promotions, but only if you have given us your consent to do so.
- Email to a Friend: You may be able to share certain content from this Website with your friends. In order to do so, we may ask for information such as your name, email address, zip code and telephone number. We will not include any other advertisements within the message sent your friends, and we will not collect the emails of any friends to who you share content unless such friends choose to be added to our email list.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
- Pixel Tags: We also use “pixel tags” (sometimes called “Internet tags”, “web beacons” or “clear GIFS”), which are tiny graphic images, on our Website. Pixel tags help us analyze our customers’ online behavior and measure the effectiveness of our Website and our advertising. We work with service providers that help us track, collect, and analyze this information.
Pixel tags on our Website may be used to collect information about your visit, including the pages you view, the features you use, the links you click, and other actions you take in connection with the Website. This information may include your device’s IP address, your browser type, your operating system, date and time information, and other technical information about your device. We may also track certain information about the identity of the website you visited immediately before coming to our site. We do not otherwise track any information about your use of other websites.
Pixel tags and cookies in our emails may be used to track your interactions with those messages, such as when you receive, open or click a link in an email message from us.
We also work with business partners that use tracking technologies to deliver advertisements on our behalf across the internet. These companies may collect information about your visits to our Website, and your interaction with our advertising and other communications.
We may combine the information we collect through cookies and pixel tags with other information we have collected from you. This information may be used to improve our Website, to personalize your online experience, to help us deliver information to you, to determine the effectiveness of our advertising, and for other internal business purposes.
- Other Analytical Tools: We may also use various analytical tools in connection with the Website to collect information about your visit, including the pages you view, the features you use, the links you click, and other actions you take in connection with the Website. This information may include your computer’s Internet protocol (IP) address, your browser type, your operating system, your device, date and time information, and other technical information about your computer, tablet or mobile device. We may also track certain information about the identity of the web site you visited immediately before coming to the Website. This information is collected anonymously, and none of this information is identified with you as an individual or contains any Personal Information.
Use of Your Personal Information
We use the Personal Information we collect for various purposes, including:
- Processing transactions upon your request
- Improving our Website, customer shopping experience and quality of service
- Sending communications to you about our products, services and promotions
- Enabling our service providers to perform certain activities on our behalf
- Complying with our legal obligations, policies and procedures and for internal administrative and analytical purposes.
Others With Whom We May Share Your Personal Information With
Compliance with Law
We may provide access to your Personal Information when legally required to do so, to cooperate with police investigations or other legal proceedings, to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our Website, to limit our legal liability and protect our rights, and to protect the rights, property or safety of visitors to this Website and the public.
Transfer of Assets
In addition, if we go through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, your Personal Information will likely be among the assets transferred and will be disclosed during the process of negotiating such business transition, pursuant to a suitable confidentiality order.
You may request to have your electronic mail address kept confidential, by notifying us in writing or by email, to the following address:
Attention: Customer Care
Phoenix Performance Products Inc.
100 Bass Pro Mills Drivel Unit 32
Vaughan, Ontario Canada L4K 5X1
Or by email to: email@example.com
Please allow 30 days for a response.
Links to Other Sites:
While visiting our Website, you may link to sites operated by third parties or you may have come to our Website by clicking on a link in another website. This does not mean that we endorse these websites or the goods or services advertised or offered on those websites. We do not make any representations or warranties about any third-party website that you may access through our Website. They are independent from us, and we have no control over, or responsibility for, their information or activities.
The Company uses commercially reasonable measures to keep your financial information private and safe. We take appropriate physical, electronic and administrative steps to maintain the security and accuracy of personally identifiable information we collect, including limiting the number of people who have physical access to our database servers, as well as employing electronic security systems and password protections that guard against unauthorized access. In addition, it is our policy to never send your credit card number via email. Please note that email is not encrypted and is not considered to be a secure means of transmitting credit card information.
We use what we consider to be industry standard security technology in transferring information to process your orders. All credit card transactions should take place in a protected area of our Website, which is designed to reduce the risk of any loss, misuse or alteration of the information collected. When you have finished shopping and begin the checkout process, you should move into the protected area of our Website. Once you’ve entered, the page address (URL) should change from http to https. You should remain in the secure zone for the entire checkout process. Please check that you are still in this protected area when you type in your credit card details.
Unfortunately, despite our best efforts, the transmission of data over the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure. While we will use commercially reasonable means to ensure the security of information you transmit to us, we cannot guarantee that third parties will not intercept such information. We may, however, prosecute any unauthorized or fraudulent transactions to the fullest extent permitted by law.
“Spoofing and "Phishing"
A common Internet scam is known as ‘spoofing’ or ‘phishing’. This occurs when you receive an email from what appears to be a legitimate source requesting personal information from you. Please be aware that we will NEVER send you an email requesting you to verify credit card, bank information, or any other personal information. If you ever receive an email that appears to be from us requesting such information from you, DO NOT respond to it, and DO NOT click on any links appearing in the email. Instead, please forward the email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org as we will investigate all instances of possible internet fraud.
Our Website is not meant for children, and we do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of thirteen. We will remove from our files any personal information of anyone we discover to be under thirteen years old. Our online contests or sweepstakes are restricted to entrants who are at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction where they are located, whichever is greater.
(2) that such policy is subject to all applicable laws; and
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions about your privacy or security on our Website,
please contact us at
January 1. 2019